Refund & Returns Policy
If you are not happy with your purchase due to a defect, incorrect product choice or any other reason, you may return it to us.
You have 14 days to process a return.
Please note this returns policy applies ONLY to purchases made online and not for in-store purchases.
You have two options:
Free and most convenient. No paper work.
Simply return your order to any Crossover Store located nationwide. Please bring along your proof of payment.
Should you return your order to the Crossover store you have three options :
1. The card used for purchase will be refunded, please note that this may take up to 3 working days for a credit card and up to 14 working days for a debit or cheque card depending on your bank.
2. The refund may be issued as a credit note, however a credit note is unfortunately not currently an available method of payment online.
3. Alternatively you may exchange your garment in store.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to assist you in processing the return and collection. We will not accept any returns without prior written communication.
Purchases made using a debit, cheque or credit card will be refunded directly back to the card used for the purchase.
The refund will be processed on receipt of the garment. Please allow up to 10 business days for the amount to be refunded.
We will be happy to exchange or refund any product purchased from our online store under the following conditions:
1. The garment must be in its original saleable condition with all tickets and tags attached.
2. The garment has not been worn, altered & the complaint is not due to negligence or normal wear & tear.
3. Goods must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase.
4. A valid proof of purchase will need to be provided.
5. There will be no returns, exchanges or refunds on underwear or personal items.
6. In the case of an exchange or refund, where items were correctly supplied, according to the order, the customer will be liable to pay the return courier charges.
7. Courier fees are non-refundable.
8. Vialli Jeans will not be held responsible for the loss of parcels, should the customer not have provided the correct and full address and related contact details when placing the order.
Should we not be able to fulfill an order because an item is sold out, or for any other reason, we will let you know and you'll be entitled to a refund for that item(s).
We cannot be held responsible if an order has become unavailable by the time you try to complete a purchase.